Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Ken Hu <ke...@mmti.com.tw> on 2006/01/06 02:27:09 UTC

Where can I find a comprehensive tutorial of using sandesha on an existing axis ws ?

Dear All:

After reading my subject , many of you might think why this guy need
another tutorial ?
The official user guide is just out there on sandesha's website.

It's true , but I find I'm lost when I try to adopt sandesha for WSRM
functionality.
I have created a WS running on AXIS, and I've done anything I read from
the user guide on both client and server side.
No luck till now .

So I think maybe I can be helped by another tutorial or documentation
provided by others who have sucessfully implemented sandesha on an
existed ws.

If you know any of this kind of resource, please share with me .
Thanks !

Ken
--
研發部             胡重威             Ken Hu          ken@mmti.com.tw

孟華科技股份有限公司
http://www.mmti.com.tw

高雄巿804鼓山區蓮海路70號
國立中山大學創新育成中心511室

電話      07-5253020
傳真      07-5252165
行動      0937083880

Re: Where can I find a comprehensive tutorial of using sandesha on an existing axis ws ?

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ken,

The userguide has the step by step configuration for both client side and the server side.
In addition there is a article on Sandesha in developer works but that explains the architecture
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-apache-sand/

In any case send the specific problem that you face when you try to configure Sandesha so that we can see what missing.

Thanks,

Jaliya