Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Ido Ran <id...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/09 17:29:13 UTC

CouchDBX Mac Application Repair

Hi,
I've download and play with CouchDBX MacOS application.
Then I've delete all files in ~/Library/Application Support/CouchDBX because
I thought it will "start fresh" all the databases.
But, it did not. Now I can't login nor create any admin users so I'm stuck.

How can I repair this and start fresh?

Thank you,
Ido

Re: CouchDBX Mac Application Repair