Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jon Baer <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/01 16:19:05 UTC

DataImportHandler - combined DataSource possible?

Hi,

Is it currently possible to define a db-data-config.xml to include
both a HttpDataSource and a JDBCDataSource @ all?  I can't tell if
this is possible or not (although it seems that dataConfig might only
take a single dataSource child element.

Thanks.

- Jon

Re: DataImportHandler - combined DataSource possible?

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@gmail.com>.
There is a section with this information
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#head-138482af9d5c5e9600e60b4135c3eb41d8b34098
--Noble

--
--Noble Paul

Re: DataImportHandler - combined DataSource possible?

Posted by "Lucas F. A. Teixeira" <lu...@accurate.com.br>.
DIH, aka, thank-you-god-this-dih-saved-my-life

[]s,

Lucas

Lucas Frare A. Teixeira
lucas.teixeira@accurate.com.br <ma...@accurate.com.br>
Tel: +55 11 3660.1622 - R3018

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jon,

Yes it is possible. Define two dataSources in the data config file and use
them like this:

<entity name="one" dataSource="datasource-1" ..>
</entity>

<entity name="two" dataSource="datasource-2" ..>
</entity>

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 7:49 PM, Jon Baer <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it currently possible to define a db-data-config.xml to include both a
> HttpDataSource and a JDBCDataSource @ all?  I can't tell if this is possible
> or not (although it seems that dataConfig might only take a single
> dataSource child element.
>
> Thanks.
>
> - Jon

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.