Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pablo Vázquez Blázquez <pv...@denodo.com> on 2008/07/15 13:54:06 UTC

DateTimePicker

Hello,

I have several problems with DateTimePicker widget used for selecting
times (type="time")

a) If no time is in the text input, I can´t write (without using the
widget) any. I can use the widget, but I also would like to be able to
write it by myself.

b) If a time value is in the input text, when I want to edit the time
value, I can only set 5 multiples values (if I write 10:01 it is
converted to 10:00).

Thanks.

RE: DateTimePicker

Posted by Giovanni Azua <br...@swissonline.ch>.
http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-2353

Re: DateTimePicker

Posted by "nauke." <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pablo,

This works for me ... I hope it helps.

At the top of my JSP page I have this:
<s:head theme="ajax" />

Then for the actual datepicker I have:

<s:datetimepicker label="My Date" name="myDate" displayFormat="dd-MMM-yyyy"
/>

My problems with it that I'm just living with are:

1) When I visit the JSP page, if the myDate value is not already populated,
an exception is thrown in my logs (not on the page, so I'm just ignoring it
for now).
2) I can't line up the label value the way I want.

Re: DateTimePicker

Posted by ManiKanta G <ma...@sifycorp.com>.