Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <Fe...@day.com> on 2007/03/29 16:35:08 UTC

Snapshot Builds

Hi all,

After the modifications to the scr project I would like to publish a
snapshot release. As the project depends on the latest modifications
by Richard to the org.osgi.core project, I would also publish a
snapshot of this latter project to the Apache Snapshot repository.

Are there any objections against me doing this ?

Regards
Felix

Re: Snapshot Builds

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After the modifications to the scr project I would like to publish a
> snapshot release. As the project depends on the latest modifications
> by Richard to the org.osgi.core project, I would also publish a
> snapshot of this latter project to the Apache Snapshot repository.
>
> Are there any objections against me doing this ?

Not from me.

-> richard

Re: Snapshot Builds

Posted by Felix Meschberger <Fe...@day.com>.
Hi all,

As no one objected, I just published new snapshots of the
org.osgi.core and scr projects to the Apache Snapshot repository.

Regards
Felix