Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Eva Ko <ek...@hns.com> on 2001/09/27 22:10:16 UTC

getElementsByTagName in IDOM

Hi,

I am trying to us IDOM_Document::getElementsByTagName im the following
code, and I got a code dump.
I am using the stable built from xerces-c-src_2001-07-17, my plateform
is solaris
Any idea why?

Also, Have any one use IDOM, is it pretty save in general??  I am
writing new application that will use  DOM parser,
not sure if I should stick with DOM or IDOM.

Thanks for your reply in advance.

Eva
eko@hns.com

Re: getElementsByTagName in IDOM

Posted by Eva Ko <ek...@hns.com>.
Hi,

I am trying to us IDOM_Document::getElementsByTagName im the following
code, and I got a code dump.
I am using the stable built from xerces-c-src_2001-07-17, my plateform
is solaris
Any idea why?

Also, Have any one use IDOM, is it pretty save in general??  I am
writing new application that will use  DOM parser,
not sure if I should stick with DOM or IDOM.

Thanks for your reply in advance.

Here is the code:

 IDOM_Node *doc = parser->getDocument();

        IDOM_Document *document = parser->getDocument();

        std::cout << " got the document" << std::endl;

        IDOM_NodeList *list;

        char * str = "CommandIndex";
        cout << " CommandIndex: " << str << endl;

        list = document->getElementsByTagName(XMLString::transcode(str)
);
        std::cout << " got the list " << std::endl;