Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Eva Flora <ev...@bluemartini.com> on 2002/08/07 19:44:43 UTC

SOAP and Schema Validation

Has anyone out there been able to validate a SOAP request?

I am using WebLogic 6.1 (xerces 1.3.1).  I have tried with
xerces 1.4.1 to no avail.   I get the error:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Error:General Schema Error: Grammar with uri:
http://sch
emas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/ , can not be found; schema namespace may
be wrong: Xerces supports schemas from the
"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" namespace or the instance document's
namespace may not match the targetNamespace of the schema

Attached are:
   Validate.java
   BMDefaultHandler.java
   validate.xml (validation does *not* work with this XML request and
XSD)
   validate.xsd
   validate.xml_works (validation works with this XML request and XSD)
   validate.xsd_works

Thanks,
Eva