Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org> on 2014/04/03 23:31:01 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1584387 - /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

this makes no sense:

> +Jackrabbit Oak 0.20.0 is to alpha-level software. Use at your own risk.

should it read:

Jackrabbit Oak 0.20.0 is alpha-level software. Use at your own risk.
Jackrabbit Oak 0.20.0 is only alpha-level software. Use at your own risk.
Jackrabbit Oak 0.20.0 is still alpha-level software. Use at your own risk.
Jackrabbit Oak 0.20.0 is an alpha-level software. Use at your own risk.

?

regards, toby

Re: svn commit: r1584387 - /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 2:39 PM, Alex Parvulescu
<al...@gmail.com> wrote:
> oh right, that looks weird :)
never mind, we can fix that for the next release.

> what a crazy day, first svn messed up my commits, then it wouldn't recover
> them, then the release wouldn't go through because of some '500 internal
> error' errors, now I can't even log into Nexus to deploy the artifacts for
> the release.
ouch....time to call it a day :-)

regards, t

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.