Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Jaikit Savla <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2012/08/07 06:39:04 UTC

Instrumenting HttpClient library

For some reason my previous email had junk characters hence resending - sorry for spam.

Hi Team,

Is monitoring via JMX already implemented in HttpClient ?
-Number of request (socket) timeouts
-Number of connection timeouts
-Number of timeouts while waiting for connection from pool
-Total number of requests
-Average Request duration
-Maximum Request duration
-Number of connections currently in pool
-Max connections in pool

If not than can someone please point me to some similar extensions ? I can submit a patch for JMX monitoring.

related request:
http://old.nabble.com/Instrumenting-HttpClient-4-td29464148.html

Thanks,
Jaikit