Posted to wsrf-dev@ws.apache.org by Shahzad Younas <sh...@bananacomputers.com> on 2005/03/25 18:28:12 UTC

RE: Destroy a resource...Solved!

Solved it!

You know when you said i needed to change it from "xsd" to "wsdl", well it
appears that that was causing the problem. I changed it back to xsd and now
it works, so my sent message is:

SENT MESSAGE
====================
<soapenv:Header>
  <wsa:To soapenv:actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor/next"
soapenv:mustUnderstand="1"
xmlns:wsa="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing">http://localhos
t:8080/wsrf/services/ShibbolethBrowserSession</wsa:To>
  <wsa:Action soapenv:actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor/next"
soapenv:mustUnderstand="1"
xmlns:wsa="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing">http://localhos
t:8080/wsrf/services/ShibbolethBrowserSession/Destroy/Destroy</wsa:Action>
  <shibbw:ResourceID
xmlns:shibbw="http://ShibbolethBrowserSession/ShibbolethBrowserSession.wsdl"
>ShibbolethBrowserSessionResource1</shibbw:ResourceID>
</soapenv:Header>
<soapenv:Body>
  <wsrf-rlw:Destroy
xmlns:wsrf-rlw="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/2004/11/wsrf-WS-ResourceLife
time-1.2-draft-04.xsd"/>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
====================

So yes, originally, the problem was namespaces :(

Thanks for all your advice! It will help definately help others too  in the
future!
Shahzad

  _____

I've made sure my Destroy message has the correct namespace and it does. But
it still wont work :(

(sent message below)

Shahzad

SENT MESSAGE
====================
<soapenv:Header>
  <wsa:To soapenv:actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor/next"
soapenv:mustUnderstand="1"
xmlns:wsa="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing">http://localhos
t:8080/wsrf/services/ShibbolethBrowserSession</wsa:To>
  <wsa:Action soapenv:actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor/next"
soapenv:mustUnderstand="1"
xmlns:wsa="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing">http://localhos
t:8080/wsrf/services/ShibbolethBrowserSession/Destroy/Destroy</wsa:Action>
  <shibbw:ResourceID
soapenv:actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor/next"
soapenv:mustUnderstand="1"
xmlns:shibbw="http://ShibbolethBrowserSession/ShibbolethBrowserSession.wsdl"
>ShibbolethBrowserSessionResource1</shibbw:ResourceID>
</soapenv:Header>
<soapenv:Body>
  <wsrf-rlw:Destroy xmlns:wsrf-rlw="
<http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/2004/11/wsrf-WS-ResourceLifetime-1.2-draft-