Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/17 10:54:29 UTC

SolrCloud: data is present on one shard only

Hi,

I indexed the data in my SolrCoud architecture (2 shards present on 2
separate instance & on one instance I have the replica of both the shards
which is present on other 2 instance).

And when I am looking at the index via admin interface, it is present on a
single instance.  Isn't the data should be present on both the shards.

Am I doing something wrong?

With Regards
Aman Tandon

Re: SolrCloud: data is present on one shard only

Posted by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com>.
please help..

With Regards
Aman Tandon

Posted by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com>.
Okay shawn thanks I will try as per your suggestion. And will update here.

With Regards
Aman Tandon

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.

Posted by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com>.