Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de> on 2003/11/21 20:42:52 UTC

Task list Was: Re: Font variant SmallCaps

Chris Bowditch wrote:
> but my motivation is just to get
> something rather than nothing.

You are bored? Oh!
Some tasks:
- Implement text-align-last
- Implement text-align="justify"
- Fix table headers.
- Fix content rectangle computation for background filling
- Fix bottom borders (and perhaps other too)
- implement region precedence
- Implement background images for regions
- Implement background image attachment
- Implement relative positioning
- implement multi column layout
- fix footnotes for multi column layout
- implement space and border conditionality
- implement keeps
- implement "last" page master
- implement space-start and -after for inline regions
- implement UTR14 line breaking, including soft hyphens
- fix hyphenation in general, perhaps include normalization
- implement table row and column borders
- implement BIDI
- implement glyph selection from multiple fonts
- implement before floats
- implement side floats
- implement table cells outside rows
- implement inline-containers
- implement reference-orientation
- implement glyph shaping (arabic, explicit joiners)

J.Pietschmann

Re: Task list Was: Re: Font variant SmallCaps

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail>.
J.Pietschmann wrote:
> Chris Bowditch wrote:
>
>> but my motivation is just to get something rather than nothing.
>

> You are bored? Oh!

Thanks for the suggestions. I think you misunderstood though, I'm far
from bored, my employers keep me busy. Just trying to help get layout
unbroken.

> Some tasks:
> - Implement text-align-last
> - Implement text-align="justify"
> - Fix table headers.
> - Fix content rectangle computation for background filling
> - Fix bottom borders (and perhaps other too)
> - implement region precedence
> - Implement background images for regions
> - Implement background image attachment
> - Implement relative positioning
> - implement multi column layout
> - fix footnotes for multi column layout

Blimey even RenderX struggle with that one!

<snip/>

Chris