Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Powers, Matthew" <mp...@Systems.Textron.com> on 2008/08/27 22:54:28 UTC

Build Problem ActiveMQ-CPP 2.2

Has anyone run into a problem when they try to build through the
activemq-cpp-2.2\vs2005-build\vs2005-activemq-cpp.sln

Similar to this:

Error     19         fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
'libapr-1.lib'   vs2005-activemq-unittests

I am trying to build activemq-cpp and I keep getting this error.  I am
able to build the vs2005-activemq project but not the example and it is
driving me crazy.

As far as I can see that file should be in the apr\debug folder, and I
set it up in the project path.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for the information.

Matt Powers

Sr. Software Research Engineer

Textron Defense Systems

Advanced Solutions Center

201 Lowell Street

Wilmington, MA 01887

Phone: (978) 657-2490

Fax:     (978) 657-1201

RE: Build Problem ActiveMQ-CPP 2.2

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
Our sample project expects all of them to be in an APR folder under
Program Files, if yours is different then you need to add all the
difference to the additional libraries and additional include
directories of the sample project.

Posted by "Powers, Matthew" <mp...@Systems.Textron.com>.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.