Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by Ephraim Conway <ep...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/11 11:20:20 UTC

Technical Writing

Hi, I would like to help out with technical documentation.  How do I go
about starting?

-Ephraim

Re: Technical Writing

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
Keith N. McKenna wrote:
> Ephraim Conway wrote:
>> Hi, I would like to help out with technical documentation.  How do I go
>> about starting?
>>
>> -Ephraim
>>
> Ephraim;
>
> First off let me apologize for not getting back to you sooner. The first
> thing to do would be to read the Documentation Orientation page. This
> will give you an overview of what we do. Then get back to the list with
> any questions and let us know what you would like to help with and we
> can give you more information on details.
>
> Regards
> Keith

Ephraim;

I forgot to send the link to the Orientation page. It is
Documentation Page:	http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-doc.html.

Regards
Keith

Re: Technical Writing

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.

Re: Technical Writing

Posted by Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <an...@pitonyak.org>.
On 02/11/2014 05:20 AM, Ephraim Conway wrote:
> Hi, I would like to help out with technical documentation.  How do I go
> about starting?
>
> -Ephraim

This should help :-)

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Contribute