Posted to builds@apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/27 09:21:00 UTC

Re: how to get an account for "Jenkins continuous-integration server"

JIRA ticket should be enough :)
you can contact INFRA using hipchat http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: how to get an account for "Jenkins continuous-integration server"

Posted by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maxim,

Thanks for guiding me to the hipchat group, i've got helps from it.

Additionally, suppose I got an ASF committer account, how to find the PMC
Chair of my project to grant the administrative access to the account so
that i can use it to create new CI jobs on the jenkins? Or say, if one
apache incubator project doesn't have PMC Chair, how shall i find one to
grant the access, please?

If i have to file a jira ticket, what kind of ticket shall i create, please?

Thanks,
Michael

Posted by Rahul Jain <ra...@gmail.com>.
unsubscribe