Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu> on 2007/03/12 21:00:32 UTC

Fwd: incubator releases need to be under www.a.o/dist/incubator

FYI, since we seem to be about to have a successful release, this
might be useful inofmration about where the distribution files are
supposed to be placed.

-Adam

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Sam's vote hasn't shown up (yet).  maybe slow email...

Jean says the vote is held open for 72 hours not counting weekends; this
one started 3/8/2007 11:12 AM. That's last Thursday.
So we could close the vote (assuming Sam's vote shows up) tomorrow.
Jean suggests tomorrow night or even Wednesday.

The place to put stuff is apparently up for discussion.  Roy's note
below says www.a.o/dist/incubator/....  which doesn't exist.
Putting it here will put a podling release onto the "mirrors" which has
been a topic of debate.
The alternative is to post to people.apache.org/dist/incubator/
which is where other podlings have posted.

I'll ask about this on general and see what happens.