Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/10 18:00:45 UTC

Re: Wizard localization

Thanks Sebastien :)

Hello All,

I would like to redefine wizard button on "Application level", maybe
someone can suggest how it can be possible to redefine string resource
resolution order?

Here is the original question:
I have question regarding jqueryui wizard button localization, I need to
localize "Finish" button
I have added string on "Application" level (Application.properties.xml file)
<entry key="wizard.button.finish">bla-bla</entry>
and seems to have no effect

this http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/wizard/DefaultWizardPage page
states I need to create  *MyPage*.properties or *MyWizard*.properties, but
I need to have all translations in 1 file (we have built-in language editor
in our application)

Is it possible to localize the button on "Application level"?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Wizard localization

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Works as expected, Thanks a lot Sebastien!

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 9:31 PM, Tobias Soloschenko <
tobiassoloschenko@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Great Job!
>
> kind regards
>
> Tobias
>
> > Am 12.12.2015 um 16:13 schrieb Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>:
> >
> > Hi Maxim,
> >
> > Wicket jQuery UI 7.1.1-SNAPSHOT & 6.21.1-SNAPSHOT have been deployed.
> >
> > Enjoy! :)
> > Sebastien.
> >
> > On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 4:29 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>
> > wrote: