Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kevin Andryc <ka...@miser.umass.edu> on 2002/08/09 18:05:21 UTC

Authentication: Use Tomcat and Apache

I have an application that currently uses Apache's authentication. In order
for this to work with Tomcat I had to specify it in my server.xml, like so:

               acceptCount="10" debug="0" tomcatAuthentication="false"/>

I also have another application running under Tomcat that I would like
Tomcat to handle the authentication. Is there a way to have both methods?

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Andryc
Web Systems Engineer