Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Bell, Douglas" <DB...@boingo.com> on 2005/09/01 21:04:34 UTC

Passing an Array with different Objects that have the same superclass?

I'm running into a issue passing an Array of Object A which contains 2
Objects Object B which extends Object A and Object C which also extends
Object A.

Axis correctly tries to deserialize Object B and Object C but says there
are no Deserializers registered. However if I pass a direct instance of
Object B or Object C it deserializes without an issue. I do have all the
Object Types mapped. I've also tried creating an arrayType with the
Object A as the type and Object B as the inner object. Still no luck.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Doug