Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Martini Roberto <ma...@cesbe.it> on 2004/03/24 12:05:34 UTC

commons-lang sources

Hi everybody
    I'm using <handle-errors> to catch an Exception defined by me. For some reason the exception is not caught. I tried to debug the Cocoon source code and I've found the point where che <select> "decide" to match the exception. The problem is that I can't find the commons-lang library sources: I need the source of the class ExceptionUtils. Where can I find it?
Obviously I tried to download from www.apache.org but I've found only an empty directory. What's gone wrong?

Some detail about my problem (error-handling): I throw the exception from a transformer, this means that the exception must extend SaxException or RuntimeException, but probably this doesn't work well with error-handler because it need an org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingException. How can I solve this problem?
Thanks in advance
Roberto

Re: commons-lang sources

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Martini Roberto dijo:
> Hi everybody
>     I'm using <handle-errors> to catch an Exception defined by me. For
> some reason the exception is not caught. I tried to debug the Cocoon
> source code and I've found the point where che <select> "decide" to
> match the exception. The problem is that I can't find the commons-lang
> library sources: I need the source of the class ExceptionUtils. Where
> can I find it?
> Obviously I tried to download from www.apache.org but I've found only an
> empty directory. What's gone wrong?

Not sure. I already downloaded it from :

http://apache.mirrors.redwire.net/jakarta/commons/lang/source/commons-lang-2.0-src.zip

and there are the sources inside.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: commons-lang sources

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 24.03.2004 12:05, Martini Roberto wrote:
> Hi everybody
>     I'm using <handle-errors> to catch an Exception defined by me. For some reason the exception is not caught. I tried to debug the Cocoon source code and I've found the point where che <select> "decide" to match the exception. The problem is that I can't find the commons-lang library sources: I need the source of the class ExceptionUtils. Where can I find it?
> Obviously I tried to download from www.apache.org but I've found only an empty directory. What's gone wrong?

Are they not available at
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/jakarta/commons/lang/ ??

Joerg