Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/20 20:01:30 UTC

javax POMs evangelism vote

Hi,

I've uploaded m2 poms for some javax apis under javax.whatever groupIds
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/javax/
Related JIRA issue is http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV-8

So if you could take a look to groupIds, artifactIds, and so and vote
if you agree.

About the servlet api, I've checked the one bundled with tomcat 5.5
and the version in the manifest is 2.4.public_draft, anyone knows if
there's a final one and where to get it? I haven't found it under
java.sun.com but seems there's a bunch of poms referencing servletapi
2.4.

and finally there's no deprecation information in the pom reference,
is it already planned? should I create a JIRA issue?

Regards

Re: javax POMs evangelism vote

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@gmail.com>.
I've got good feedback from tomcat list. I'll fix the repo asap.
I've also created the deprecation jira issue
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-507

Regards

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.