Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Raj Floyd <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/25 06:32:21 UTC

Aegis Configuration

Hi,

The Aegis documentation states: Aegis service configuration is best used
with the Simple front end.

Does it mean that it not advisable to use JAXWS with Aegis? Now as part of
my Aegis learning, I developed JAXWS based client and server and set the
databinding to Aegis and controlled the mapping through external mapping
file. It gave me the desired results. It effectively means JAXWS does
recognize external mapping.

Why then simple front end?

Thx

Raj