Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Greg Reddin <gr...@apache.org> on 2007/01/16 18:45:07 UTC

Importing Standard Forms

I would like to bring in some files from the Struts repo containing things
like standard committer/PMC invitation emails, etc.  Struts has a site/
directory with the Maven-generated site stuff, forms, and some other stuff
in it.

Does anybody have any preference as to how I create these things?  I could
just mirror Struts' stuff and create a site directory and move our existing
site into it.  Or I could create a completely separate place for it.

Thanks,
Greg

Re: Importing Standard Forms

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On 1/16/07, Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> wrote:

> And, if you use "svn copy" to make the initial snapshot, you keep all the
> SVN history of the underlying documents.

I was hoping I could do that :-)

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 1/16/07, David H. DeWolf <dd...@apache.org> wrote:

> I have no preference. . .but think it's a great idea to pull those
> things in.  The only thing we need to remember is to update the poms if
> we move the location of trunk.
>
> The great thing about svn is it's easy to move things around after the
> fact :)

And, if you use "svn copy" to make the initial snapshot, you keep all the
SVN history of the underlying documents.

David

Craig

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I created a "site" directory and copied the Struts "forms" directory
into it.  I'll leave it at that for now.  We may want to reorg later.

Greg