Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by wenjie zheng <we...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/18 19:50:27 UTC

how to show snippets of search reult

I have this general question about how to generate snippets (small piece of
information with search keywords in it) for any search results.

Is it something can be done by Lucene? Or does it require other
algorithms/packages?

Thanks,
Wenjie

Re: how to show snippets of search reult

Posted by wenjie zheng <we...@gmail.com>.
That's what I need.

Thanks

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.