Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by anil <an...@btinternet.com> on 2007/12/21 17:01:59 UTC

Cocoon 2.2 & JSP

Hi -

Does anyone know if there is a block to allow the reading of JSPs within
cocoon 2.2. I'm trying to debug an application which I have integrated with
cocoon 2.2 that has a debug page written in jsp. I'd like to be able to use
this debug page if possible so want to include support for JSP within my
installation of cocoon.

Also, I've just started working with cocoon 2.2 recently after having only a
small amount of experience using Cocoon 2.1.

I'm really drawn to Cocoon 2.2 because the of the modularisation, but I'm a
bit concerned at the lack of documentation as I'm a novice cocoon developer
and I need to deliver a fairly substantial project by end of April.

What is the current status of cocoon 2.2 - is it recommended still to
develop on cocoon 2.1? Is there a large amount of documentation on cocoon
2.2 somewhere on the web? I haven't managed to find much on the cocoon wiki
or the cocoon 2.2 site.

If someone could provide advice on both topics I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks,
Anil.