Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2019/03/28 13:52:17 UTC

We are influential!

Thank you all for your efforts on ctakes!

https://opensource.com/article/19/3/apache-projects?

Sean

Re: We are influential! [EXTERNAL]

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Gandhi,

Your spearheading the rest module was fantastic, and that goes a long way towards making ctakes usable for many sites!

Sean
Posted by gandhi rajan <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: We are influential! [EXTERNAL] [SUSPICIOUS]

Posted by "Lin, Chen" <Ch...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Thank you, Sean, for being the biggest guru of cTAKES! I feel proud to
take one tiny part in the big thing, and has shared it on my linkedIn post.

Best,
Chen