Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Steve Simon Joseph Fernandez <st...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/30 09:57:26 UTC

Ant task for remote ant execution

Hi,

I was wondering if Ant has a task that can be used to invoke Ant on a
remote machine, and pass it a build file to execute? Unlike rexec,
which is generic in nature, I'd like to see an Ant specific listener
that would be running on the remote machine, to which an Ant buildfile
could be passed to be executed. Has anyone come across a task like
this?

Thanks,
Steve.

Re: Ant task for remote ant execution

Posted by Steve Simon Joseph Fernandez <st...@gmail.com>.
AntServer & RemoteAnt is what I was looking for. But tell me, why
isn't there any auth? IMHO, this is going to leave a port wide
open.....

Steve.

Posted by Kristian Perkins <kh...@bigpond.com>.
check out both of: