Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Lionel Andre Pierre <li...@pierresolutions.com> on 2014/04/18 19:05:56 UTC

Issue Exporting Signed Application with Captive Runtime with Flex 4.12

Greetings all,

I am having an issue Exporting Signed Desktop Application with Captive
Runtime with Flex 4.12

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Flash Builder 4.7

When I create a simple desktop AIR application with Flex 4.12 and try to
export it with Signed Application with Captive Runtime the resulting
application fails to install with the error message below.

---------------------------

RuntimeTest.exe - Bad Image

---------------------------

D:\Workspace\FB4_7\RuntimeTest\bin-release\RuntimeTest\Adobe
AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or
it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original
installation media or contact your system administrator or the software
vendor for support.

---------------------------

OK

---------------------------

When I try the same thing in the same environment using Flex 4.6 instead I
have no problems running the produced app.

Any ideas what I am dealing with?

Thanks !

Lionel W. A. Pierre

President // Pierre Solutions, LLC.
email :  <ma...@PierreSolutions.com> Lionel@PierreSolutions.com
voice   : + 1 786 273 7658
voice : +509 42 96 4996

 <http://www.PierreSolutions.com> www.PierreSolutions.com

 Mat 5.14-16: No compromise.

RE: Issue Exporting Signed Application with Captive Runtime with Flex 4.12

Posted by Lionel Andre Pierre <li...@pierresolutions.com>.
Thank you Sean !

Lionel W. A. Pierre
President // Pierre Solutions, LLC.