Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/07 03:57:12 UTC

is translate.a.o used?

Hi Andreas, et al,

I'm curious whether translate.apache.org is being used (for the de.po
file). The last activity on that site appears to be 2015 for the 1.9.0
release.

The file itself (po/de.po) has seen a couple commits in 2018.

If the Apache Infrastructure team were to turn off translate.a.o, would
that be Bad? We're currently debating its use and maintenance, and the
Subversion community's input is welcome.

Thanks,
Greg Stein
Infrastructure Administrator, ASF

Re: is translate.a.o used?