Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/13 05:44:36 UTC

Examples for MongoDB data context?

HI Guys,

Seemed like we do not have example on how to use MongoDB data context?

I have looked both from the website and the wiki
(http://wiki.apache.org/metamodel/FrontPage)

- Henry

Re: Examples for MongoDB data context?

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Hi Henry,

You're probably right. It should work more or less like any other
DataContext, but it would be good with a wiki page about it for any
specifics there might be. I recall that there is some specific things
related to WriteConcern.