Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Rob Voisey <ro...@fenconsultants.com> on 2020/01/21 10:12:39 UTC

Network hard fault ticket #136

Hi

I posted a bug just now.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-nuttx/issues/136

I forgot to mention in the ticket I'm building from master at e59f242.

I feel bad for throwing out a report without finding the cause but I'm
pulled in many directions this month. The issue appears to be in code which
has seen a lot of refactoring within the last few weeks so hopefully it
will ring some bells. I'll try to contribute more productively next time!

Does anyone have a feel for the last known stable tag wrt Ethernet
networking on STM32F4?

Cheers

Rob