Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2006/10/07 18:05:09 UTC

When will the example at felix-osgi-tutorial.html be available?

Hi,

Just started with OSGi and Felix and come across the page -
http://cwiki.apache.org/FELIX/felix-osgi-tutorial.html.
Unfortunatelly, the example doesn't exist yet so " Not Permitted"
error message comes up. Is there any time frame for the example?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Re: When will the example at felix-osgi-tutorial.html be available?

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Sorry about the lack of complete documentation...if you are interested
in just the OSGi tutorial, then the Felix one will be the same as the
Oscar one, so you can check out that:

    http://oscar-osgi.sf.net/tutorial/

If you are more interested in knowing how to use Felix, then you should
check out:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/FELIX/launching-and-embedding-felix.html
    http://cwiki.apache.org/FELIX/felix-usage.html

If you just want a Felix-specific tutorial, then you will have to wait a
little bit until we get the time to port the Oscar one...sorry. :-(

-> richard