Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Stewart, Gary" <Ga...@luht.scot.nhs.uk> on 2006/02/23 11:59:29 UTC

AbstractTextSerializer Namespace Attributes

Hi there,

I've been looking through my log file and found that I get:

WARN  (2006-02-23) 10:46.48:012 [sitemap.serializer.xhtml] (/protected/start) http-8080-Processor24/AbstractTextSerializer: Cannot know if transformer needs namespaces attributes - assuming NO.
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Saxon requires an XML parser that reports the QName of each element

Which still loads the page anyway (hence it wasn't really a concern). So presumably I want the AbstractTextSerializer.NamespaceAsAttributes enabled. I'm not quite sure how to go about it though. Was it wrong to use the XHTML serializer (should I be going for XML instead) and is there something I should set to force this to be true.

Also would it be worth me sticking the solution to this (if there is one) in the Wiki's Saxon entry?

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems,
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.