Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Kevin Williams <kj...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 19:15:58 UTC

[vTest] Wiki content

I would like to add page to our wiki devoted to vtest development.  I
see this as a place where we can provide a mapping from the
specification set to specific test buckets and also as a place to
track progress.

Any thoughts?

--
Kevin

Re: [vTest] Wiki content

Posted by Kevin Williams <kj...@gmail.com>.
I would like to go ahead and add a dedicated vtest page to the SCA
Java section of the wiki and provide navigation to the page from the
SCA Java Subproject Menu.  Does this sound OK?
--
Kevin

Re: [vTest] Wiki content

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [vTest] Wiki content

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
+1. It's good to track gaps between Tuscany and SCA specs.

Thanks,
Raymond