Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com> on 2016/03/22 21:58:31 UTC

Apache CloudStack Event in Montreal (wannabe CCCNA16)

CloudOps is hosting a Apache CloudStack conference event from June
1-3, 2016 with
developers and users to regroup and evolve the software and its
functionality. It has been a while since our wider community has gotten
together to collaborate and learn, and our aim is to get everyone together
over a few days in Montreal. Part talks, part workshops, this event will
present a great opportunity for attendees and sponsors alike.

One thing that would be really helpful is to have a hackathon focus on
Continuous Integration Tests and solve questions about GitHub pull requests.

If you are interested in presenting at the event, please submit your ideas
here [1]. Cut off date for talk submissions is Friday, May 6th for now.

Our proposed schedule is as follows. Feel free to add your comments if
anything should be changed. It’s our goal to make this event as
collaborative as possible:

Wednesday, June 1st:

  - afternoon hackathon

  - happy hour

Thursday, June 2nd:

  - presentation sessions

Friday, June 3rd:

  - round tables sessions

  -  hackathon

Please be in touch should you require any additional information. We look
forward to seeing you in Montreal!

[1] https://goo.gl/r5Wmjk

Pierre-Luc

Re: Apache CloudStack Event in Montreal (wannabe CCCNA16)

Posted by ilya <il...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the initiative. Will try my best to make it.

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.
Thanks Giles,

If people have interest to extend the hackathon into the weekend, We would
be willing to use our open space office for the event!

*Pierre-Luc DION*
t 855.652.5683

*CloudOps* Votre partenaire infonuagique* | *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_

Posted by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com>.
And my only other comment……..

[...]

Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

Posted by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com>.

e:      giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>     |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>