Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Chester_Zheng <ch...@sina.com> on 2018/03/21 02:44:21 UTC

Using ActiveMQ appears an strange exception - "Pool not open"

Hello you guys,I'm using ActiveMQ for a couple of months. But It works a
little bit bad recently."The Strange Exception" is that "Pool not open".
This exception appear by my custom producer.I use "PooledConnectionFactory"
to create a connection, and then create a session.Does any brother meet this
kind of problem? Looking forward to helping.Thanks a
lot.javax.jms.IllegalStateException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Pool
not open	at
org.apache.activemq.jms.pool.ConnectionPool.createSession(ConnectionPool.java:162)
at
org.apache.activemq.jms.pool.PooledConnection.createSession(PooledConnection.java:167)
at
com.bs.pid.link.pc.activemq.util.SendMessageUtil.sendTextMessage(SendMessageUtil.java:55)
at
com.bs.pid.link.pc.service.impl.EtermBigDispatchFacadeImpl.sendCmd(EtermBigDispatchFacadeImpl.java:137)
at
com.bs.pid.link.pc.service.impl.EtermBigDispatchFacadeImpl$$FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$2d0dcbbe.invoke()
at org.springframework.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:204)
at
org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(CglibAopProxy.java:708)
at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)
at
com.bs.pid.common.utils.trace.MdcTraceIdMethodInterceptor.invoke(MdcTraceIdMethodInterceptor.java:26)
at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
at
org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:92)
at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
at
org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(CglibAopProxy.java:644)

Re: Using ActiveMQ appears an strange exception - "Pool not open"

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Did you call start() on the PooledConnectionFactory?

Tim