Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org> on 2020/01/24 17:00:42 UTC

[POLL] Dates for the ATS Spring Summit in London

We are planning on having the ATS Spring Summit in London this year.  Please vote on the dates that you will be available if you plan on attending.

The two options are the week of 5/4 or the week of 6/15.  Please mark what days you will be available those weeks so we can move the summit to the beginning or end of the week if need be.

https://doodle.com/poll/c3677i39mucgbya3 <https://doodle.com/poll/c3677i39mucgbya3>

-Bryan

Re: [POLL] Dates for the ATS Spring Summit in London

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.
Looks like will have the summit on the week of June 14 based on the votes.  We are thinking about having the summit Monday to Thursday and then having a social event on Friday.

I will send out more details and create a summit page.

-Bryan

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

> On Jan 24, 2020, at 10:00 AM, Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> We are planning on having the ATS Spring Summit in London this year.  Please vote on the dates that you will be available if you plan on attending.
>
> The two options are the week of 5/4 or the week of 6/15.  Please mark what days you will be available those weeks so we can move the summit to the beginning or end of the week if need be.
>
> https://doodle.com/poll/c3677i39mucgbya3 <https://doodle.com/poll/c3677i39mucgbya3>

Cool. Please remember that you can mark a date as “maybe” as well, just click on it and it toggles from blank -> Green -> Yellow. In Apache speak, its’

	Green -> +1
	Yellow -> -0
	Blank -> -1

Cheers,

— Leif

Re: [POLL] Dates for the ATS Spring Summit in London

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.
Looks like with will have the summit on the week of June 14 based on the

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.
Looks like with will have the summit on the week of June 12 based on the votes.  We are thinking about having the summit Monday to Thursday and then having a social event on Friday.

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.