Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Andreas Guther <An...@markettools.com> on 2007/10/31 16:40:27 UTC

Continuum Release Process Documentation

I noticed that Continuum provides a Release function.

So far I failed located documentation on this function.  We are using
the Maven Release process and I am exited about the possibility to
execute a release from within Continuum.  Unfortunately I do not have
the time to play with the function and rather would like to see some
examples before considering digging into it.

Is there any documentation about the Continuum Release function
available and ideally a tutorial that walks through a few examples?

Andreas

Re: Continuum Release Process Documentation

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Andreas Guther a écrit :
> I noticed that Continuum provides a Release function.
>
> So far I failed located documentation on this function.  We are using
> the Maven Release process and I am exited about the possibility to
> execute a release from within Continuum.  Unfortunately I do not have
> the time to play with the function and rather would like to see some
> examples before considering digging into it.
>
> Is there any documentation about the Continuum Release function
> available and ideally a tutorial that walks through a few examples?

Not yet but a page will be available in few days.

Emmanuel