Posted to user@roller.apache.org by barlie <ba...@hotmail.com> on 2006/09/01 02:49:25 UTC

showing entries in one category only

I have a blog running onroller 3.0

 To display entries from category named Java on my weblog I had this macro

#showWeblogEntriesInCategory("_day" 60 'Java')

However suddenly this has stopped working. Is there some change in roller ?
Is there another macro or way to do this ?

Thanks

Sent from the Roller - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: showing entries in one category only

Posted by Dave Johnson <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 8/31/06, barlie <ba...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have a blog running onroller 3.0

>  To display entries from category named Java on my weblog I had this macro
>
> #showWeblogEntriesInCategory("_day" 60 'Java')
>
> However suddenly this has stopped working. Is there some change in roller ?
> Is there another macro or way to do this ?

That's a bug and it will be fixed in the final Roller 3.0 release.

But I'd recommend that you use the new macros instead of the old
#showWeblogEntriesInCategory(). Something like this should work:

        #set($pager = $model.getWeblogEntriesPager("categoryname"))
        #showWeblogEntriesPager($pager)

The new macros are documented in this PDF:
http://people.apache.org/~snoopdave/roller30-template-guide.pdf

- Dave