Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Gerry Duprey <gd...@Schools-OPEN.com> on 2004/01/19 18:20:46 UTC

Which modules work with Turbine 2.3

Howdy,

Now that building furlcrumis working well, a few questions about the services
Fulcrum provides and Turbine 2.3

In particular, which services can I use with Turbine 2.3 in a "replacement of
Turbine functionality" means (i.e. override a supplied service)?

Also, there are a lot of Fulcrum jars - can I just pick the ones I want to use
with Turbine or are there some "mandatories" in there?

Thanks!

Gerry
--
Gerry Duprey
SchoolsOPEN, LLC

Visit us Online at www.Schools-OPEN.com

RE: Turbine, Fulcrum & Security

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Gerry,

I think you are seeing a 2.3 cleaned up in 2.4 artifact!  If you look at the
2.4 cvs, you will notice the main project doesn't have any torque code.
However, for things to compile in 2.3, torque.jar is requried.  Don't worry,
you can leave the jar in there, and when 2.4 releases, just remove it!

Let me know if you need any more help!

Eric

Turbine, Fulcrum & Security

Posted by Gerry Duprey <gd...@Schools-OPEN.com>.