Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/09 02:37:35 UTC

TomEE-2866 Add github actions for apache/TomEE github project

Hi,

Currently, TomEE CI official server is build bot:
https://ci.apache.org/builders/tomee-trunk-ubuntu-jvm8
I'm creating this ticket to navigate the possibility to add Github Actions
to allow PR test results right from the Github UI.
This ticket doesn't' have as intent to replace the current TomEE apache
build bot.

JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2866
PR: https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/672

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.

Re: TomEE-2866 Add github actions for apache/TomEE github project

Posted by Daniel Dias Dos Santos <da...@gmail.com>.
 very good Cesar : )
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*