Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Maryam Moazeni <mm...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/01 19:39:54 UTC

[Axis2]Error Using WSDL2Java

Hi all,

I'm using WSDL2Java but I got the following error when I run this command:

WSDL2Java -uri file.wsdl -ss -sd -p com.maryam.grid

Can anyone please help me figure out the problem. Shall I add anything to my
CLASSPATH?

Error:

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.builder.wsdl4j.WSDLPump.createSchemaForPorttype
(WSDLPump.java:732)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.builder.wsdl4j.WSDLPump.generateWrapperSchema (W
SDLPump.java:662)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.builder.wsdl4j.WSDLPump.populateDefinition
(WSDL
Pump.java:187)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.builder.wsdl4j.WSDLPump.pump(WSDLPump.java
:135)
         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.builder.wsdl4j.WSDL1ToWOMBuilder.build
(WSDL1ToW
OMBuilder.java:124)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.builder.wsdl4j.WSDL1ToWOMBuilder.build
(WSDL1ToW
OMBuilder.java:93)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.getWOM
(CodeGenerat
ionEngine.java:162)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine
.<init>(CodeGenerat
ionEngine.java:70)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main (WSDL2Code.java:32)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)

Thanks in advance
 --Maryam

Re: [Axis2]Error Using WSDL2Java

Posted by Kensky Schulz <ke...@googlemail.com>.
Perhaps you can check this comand

Try this,
WSDL2Java -uri file.wsdl -ss -sd -p com.maryam.grid -d xmlbeans -g

if you are using namespaces in your wsdl,  can use without specifiying
-p option.

Further you can send your wsdl for reference.

Kensky