Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Winman Software <in...@winmansoftware.com> on 2013/05/21 13:32:37 UTC

partial build command

Thanks for the reply.Yes  I have completed the whole build process
once.building  with the build all command requires  a few hours.so for
testing purpose I think this will be quite expensive..is there any way to
partial build only the particular module I have made changes to. If yes then
can you please provide me the way or command.

Re: partial build command

Posted by Rajath Shashidhara <ra...@gmail.com>.
after one build. building again will compile only the changed files!

--
Rajath S,
M.Sc(Hons.) Physics,

Re: partial build command

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

On 21.05.2013 13:32, Winman Software wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.Yes  I have completed the whole build process
> once.building  with the build all command requires  a few hours.so for
> testing purpose I think this will be quite expensive..is there any way to
> partial build only the particular module I have made changes to. If yes then
> can you please provide me the way or command.

Further information about partial build can be found at [1].

Please provide feedback, if the information of the wiki page helps you.
May be you can help to improve it - thanks in advance.

[1]
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO#Partial_Builds

Best regards, Oliver.