Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by to...@the-ecorp.com on 2001/06/26 11:05:09 UTC

RE: Handler:java.io.FileNotFoundException: /sitemap.xmap (No such fil e or directory)

Have a look at the cocoon.xconf file. Near the end, there is a line that
looks something like this:

	<sitemap file="sitemap.xmap" reload-method="asynchron"
check-reload="yes"/>

My guess is that this has somehow changed on your machine to

	<sitemap file="/sitemap.xmap" reload-method="asynchron"
check-reload="yes"/>

(note the slash).

Try removing the slash.

hth,