Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Zhe Yang <ud...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/29 19:10:04 UTC

apply for the access to contribute Cassandra Wiki

Hi, all

I think I can improve some pages in Cassandra Wiki and I see in
https://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/FrontPage I should send a mail to this
list. Please give me the access to contribute the wiki. My nickname is
PhiloYang. Thank you.

Philo Yang

Re: apply for the access to contribute Cassandra Wiki

Posted by Brandon Williams <dr...@gmail.com>.
I have added PhiloYang to the contributors' group.