Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Hindman <be...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/26 22:58:37 UTC

issues@mesos.apache.org

Early in the project we decided to send all of our JIRA updates to
dev@mesos.apache.org because we felt like they were integral parts of the
developer conversation. While this is still true, as we've become more
"sophisticated" in our use of JIRA we get A TON of emails for all sorts of
updates that make the mailing list really really noisy. In addition, there
has been a lot of great conversation that I want to make sure we don't lose
in all the noise from JIRA on the dev@mesos.apache.org mailing list.

to start sending JIRA updates. Jake Farrell has been incredibly speedy and
this list is already set up! Please subscribe by emailing
issues-subscribe@mesos.apache.org!

How do people feel about also having a "digest" email sent to
dev@mesos.apache.org once a day with all the JIRA updates?

Thanks all.

Ben.

Re: issues@mesos.apache.org

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 1:58 PM, Benjamin Hindman <
benjamin.hindman@gmail.com> wrote:

> How do people feel about also having a "digest" email sent to
> dev@mesos.apache.org once a day with all the JIRA updates?

+1

Re: issues@mesos.apache.org

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com>.
As a reminder to all, make sure to subscribe to the issues list! I forgot
to retry once it was ready and was wondering why all was quiet.

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 2:05 PM, Benjamin Hindman <

Re: issues@mesos.apache.org

Posted by Benjamin Hindman <be...@gmail.com>.