Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Christian Carollo <cc...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/27 22:38:37 UTC

Zookeeper Usage and Operations

Is it possible to get a broad overview of what Zookeeper provides kafka?  Why it is used with Kafka?

Also in the Wiki > Operations, there is a Zookeeper section but it really just says that it needs to be filled in.
Any chance we can get those operational details added?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Operations#Operations-Zookeeper

Thanks,
Christian

Re: Zookeeper Usage and Operations

Posted by Christian Carollo <cc...@gmail.com>.
Is there any update as to when the below documentation might be completed?

Thanks
Christian

Posted by Edward Smith <es...@stardotstar.org>.
Neha,