Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net> on 2000/10/18 19:23:20 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/file_io/win32 pipe.c

trawick@locus.apache.org writes:

> trawick     00/10/18 09:59:58
>
>   Modified:    src      CHANGES
>                src/lib/apr/file_io/unix pipe.c
>                src/lib/apr/file_io/win32 pipe.c
>   Log:
>   APR pipes on Unix and Win32 are now cleaned up automatically when the
>   associated pool goes away.  (APR pipes on OS/2 were already had this
>   logic.)  This resolvs a fatal file descriptor leak with CGIs.

Beware [Other]Bill: I didn't so much as see if this would compile on Win32.

(duck)
          Born in Roswell... married an alien...

> >   APR pipes on Unix and Win32 are now cleaned up automatically when the
> >   associated pool goes away.  (APR pipes on OS/2 were already had this
> >   logic.)  This resolvs a fatal file descriptor leak with CGIs.
>
> Beware [Other]Bill: I didn't so much as see if this would
> compile on Win32.
>
> (duck)

It's been broken daily :-)  OTOH - Ryan's committed at least three fixes in
the last week or so to get Unix building again...