Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com> on 2012/07/31 10:06:53 UTC

[RELEASE][3.4.1]: propose revision 1367440 for next snapshot build (RC)

Hi,

we have found a wrong default setting for the automatic update
notification that is important for us to stop the voting process and do
a rebuilt.

I propose to rebuilt a further snapshot build based on revision 1367440

I would like to propose also that we continue testing on the last
snapshot because this new change is on only a configuration change.

Thanks

Juergen

Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: propose revision 1367440 for next snapshot build (RC)

Posted by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com>.
It's OK now. Thanks.

--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: propose revision 1367440 for next snapshot build (RC)

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com>.

--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: propose revision 1367440 for next snapshot build (RC)

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
On 7/31/12 10:06 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we have found a wrong default setting for the automatic update
> notification that is important for us to stop the voting process and do
> a rebuilt.
>
> I propose to rebuilt a further snapshot build based on revision 1367440
>
> I would like to propose also that we continue testing on the last
> snapshot because this new change is on only a configuration change.
>
> Thanks
>
> Juergen

The MacOS and Windows version is available now. The problem is that I
get an error when I try to update the wiki page. I will try it again later.

But you can find it under
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/developer-snapshots/r1367440/

Juergen