Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com> on 2015/07/05 17:35:18 UTC

GSoC - Curve Fitting for Health Statistics Prediction

Hi Pranavan,

We will use this thread to give you feedback on your implementation.

As discussed, can you please open a PR for the work you have done so far.
Name your PR something like "GSoC - Curve Fitting". Then we can easily
monitor your progress and give you feedback via the PR itself, rather than
going through your personal repository. Also update your branch with
upstream on daily basis to make sure there won't be any conflicts.

Also please be sure to make window length (10min by default) and sliding
time (1min) configurable.

Thanks,
Raj.

--
Rajkumar Rajaratnam
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Mobile : +94777568639
Blog : rajkumarr.com

Re: GSoC - Curve Fitting for Health Statistics Prediction

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi Pranavan,

Any news?

Thanks.